1. Download and print the free jack-o'-lantern face pattern.
2. Cut out the pattern pieces and trace them onto one side of the bag. Cut out the face using scissors or a crafts knife. Note: If using a crafts knife, slip a piece of scrap cardboard in the bag so you don't cut through both sides of the bag.
3. Cut a piece of yellow tissue paper and a piece of polyester film so that they will cover the face area. Adhere the tissue paper to the polyester film with double-side tape. Use transparent tape to adhere the piece to the inside of the bag, with the tissue paper side facing out.
4. Twist a black and an orange chenille stem together at one end. Wrap the stems around one of the bag handles, alternating colors as you twist and making sure to hide the ends inside the bag. Repeat with the second set of chenille stems on the other handle.
5. Measure of the opening of your bag from one short side to the other. Cut a 1-inch-wide strip of kraft paper to this length.
6. Cut six to eight 3-inch-wide strips of green tissue paper to match the length of the kraft paper strip. Using a glue stick, affix each green strip to the kraft paper strip, layering one on top of the other. Cut the green tissue paper edges to create fringe.
7. Use glue to adhere the fringe strip around the inside opening of the bag. Fluff the fringe with your fingers.
8. Drop a glow stick inside the sack if you want to light up the jack-o'-lantern face. Note: Never put an open flame near the sack.