What You'll Need
- Miniature circle cookie cutter
- Wooden skewers
- Red food coloring
- At the deli counter, ask the personnel to cut 1/4-inch-thick slices of salami. Cut the salami slice in half. You will be able to cut two wings from each slice.
- Using a metal miniature circle cookie cutter (or the head portion of a small gingerbread-man cookie cutter), press half circles along the curved edge of the salami.
- Use a tiny gherkin for the bat body.
- Press the stems of wholes cloves into the wide end of the gherkin for eyes. Push the wings and then the body onto a wooden skewer.
- If desired, tint the top of the skewer with red food coloring and let it flow onto the gherkin.
Popular in Halloween Crafts and Craft IdeasPrev Next
All Topics in Halloween Crafts and Craft Ideas