What You Need:
- Felt: orange, black, white, yellow
- Crafts glue
- 3/8-inch black grograin ribbon
- Pinking shears
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Download patterns and use to cut skeleton/features, top hat, and letters from appropriate colors of felt.
- Also from felt, cut a 2X4 1/4-inch black rectangle, two 5 3/4 X7 1/2-inch orange rectangles (bag front and back), and a 3 1/2X22-inch orange strip (bag sides/bottom).
- Glue the design to the front of the bag, centering the black rectangle 3/4 inch from the bottom edge.
- With wrong sides together and a 1/2-inch seam, sew one long edge of the strip to the sides and bottom of the front. Trim excess. Attach back in same way. Trim with pinking shears.
- Add ribbon handles with glue.