- 16-inch length of 5/8-inch-wide black grosgrain ribbon
- 16-inch length of 9/16-inch-wide orange "Boo!" ribbon
- Fabric or basting glue
- Black thread and needle
- 18mm bat button
- BeDazzler tool and eight 20SS silver flat diamond nailheads
- Large black metal snap fastener
How to Make It
- Turn under 1/4 inch at the end of each ribbon; press. With the "Boo!" ribbon on top of the grosgrain ribbon and the raw ends to the inside, tack the ribbons together with fabric or basting glue.
- Sew the button to the center of the ribbons, between two printed "Boos!"
- Use the BeDazzler tool to set the nailheads between the "Boos!" on each side of the ribbon, with four nailheads on each side of the center.
- Check to see how tight you want the necklace around your neck. Then sew the snap halves to the ribbon ends, one half on the "Boo!" ribbon side and the other half on the grosgrain side.
Popular in Halloween Crafts and Craft IdeasPrev Next
All Topics in Halloween Crafts and Craft Ideas