continue reading below
How to Make It
- Loop a wire length through a prism and twist the wire twice to secure the prism in place.
- Thread beads, alternating black and silver, on the wire.
- Bead half the wire, then push the needle through a rubber spider or bug.
- Thread the remaining beads on the wire.
- Finish by attaching a magnetic clasp to the top.
- Cut the party necklaces to length and drape around the light fixture; use the magnetic clasps to hang the crystals.
Note: Our instructions are for magnetic crystals. Attach yours with thin silver wire if magnets will not work on your fixture.