- Chipboard flowers: 1-3/4- and 3-inch-diameter
- Two black-and-white patterned papers
- Black acrylic paint and paintbrush
- Spray adhesive
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 3/4-inch-diameter black-and-white button
- 6-inch square of black netting
How to Make It
- Trace each chipboard flower onto a patterned paper.
- Cut out the shapes.
- Paint the edges of the chipboard flowers black; let dry.
- Adhere the paper flowers to the chipboard flowers using spray adhesive.
- Use hot glue to assemble the rest of the corsage as follows: Adhere the small flower to the large flower and a button for the flower center.
- Attach a pinback to the back.
- Fold the netting in quarters; gather one edge of the folded netting, securing the gathers with a needle and thread.
- Glue the gathered edge below the pinback.
Popular in Halloween Crafts and Craft IdeasPrev Next
All Topics in Halloween Crafts and Craft Ideas