Keep this trick under your hat. For a friendly Halloween prank, sit back and watch as friends and family discover what's hidden under the hat.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Paint the inside and outside of the papier-mache box and lid black; let dry.
- Cut a large circle from black cardstock to use as the hat brim.
- Line the inside of the lid with a scrap of Halloween paper.
- Glue the box lid, with the top down, to the center of the cardstock circle. Fold the sides of the brim up to give it a curve and adhere embellishments using glue.
- Place a crow inside the lid and fit the box into the lid.