2. Pull off small amounts of orange, yellow, and black modeling clay.
3. Roll and flatten the orange and yellow clay into ovals ranging in size from 3/4 inch to 1-3/4 inch high. Roll and flatten black clay into small circles.
4. Attach the black clay pieces to the yellow and orange clay pieces; then attach the eyes in pairs. Follow the clay manufacturer's instructions to bake the eye shapes.
5. Base-coat the tin sign with purple acrylic paint and let the paint dry. Write "Dare To Enter!" on the sign with a pencil. Use dimensional paint to apply squiggly lines on the lettering.
6. Hot-glue the sign, eyes, and spiders to the wreath. Separate the webbing and drape it on the twigs of the wreath.