For the Bat:
For the Cat:
For the Spider:
2. Glue braid trim to shade as desired. Trace the desired pattern. Cut out shape.
3. Trace around pattern on the desired tissue and/or art paper. Cut out. Use images as a guide, to cut a spiderweb.
4. Brush a thin layer of decoupage medium on the back of each cutout. Place the wet side of the cutout onto the lampshade.
5. For the cat, cut four 1/2- to 1-inch-long wire whiskers. Use needlenose pliers to spiral one end of each whisker. Apply a small amount of glue to the straight ends of two of the whiskers and then tuck them between the cat's cheek and the lampshade.
6. Use a straight pin to poke two holes through the other cheek. Push the remaining two whiskers through the holes. To hold the whiskers in place, reach inside the lampshade and fold the wire ends over.
7. Glue two amber rhinestone eyes and a black rhinestone nose onto the cat's face.
8. For the spider shade, use a pin to poke a hole at the end of one web point. Cut an 8-inch piece of wire. Thread one end through the hole, bending the end flat against the inside of the shade to secure. Wrap the dangling wire end around the spider. Use the black marker to camouflage wire wrapped around the body.