What You'll Need
- Tracing paper
- Candy box
- Red or pink card stock or construction paper
- Crafts knife
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- White card stock and construction paper
- Red dimensional paper
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Draw a rectangle on tracing paper, using the diagram as a guide and your candy box for measurements.
- Cut the shape from red (or pink) card stock (or construction paper).
- Transfer the dashed lines from your pattern to the right side of the paper.
- Lightly score the lines with a crafts knife. Fold along the scored lines. Hot-glue the shape to the candy box at the front, bottom, and back.
- If desired, cover the top and short sides of the box with a piece of red paper; glue in place.
- Cut teeth from white card stock (or construction paper) and glue to the rectangle ends.
- Add blood to the fangs with red dimensional paint.
- Finished size: Our boxed candy measures 3 3/4 (W) x 3/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) inches. Adapt the design to your boxed candy, enlarging or reducing the teeth pattern to fit.