What You Need
- Tracing paper
- Die-cut machine and box die cut (optional) (We used AccuCut Box #18.)
- Dark gray card stock
- Rub-on alphabet
- Double-sided tape
- Crafts glue
- 7-millimeter-diameter round red rhinestone
- White chalk
- 2/3 yard of 1/2-inch-wide red ribbon
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Enlarge the box shape (click on the link above to download the pattern) to fit the card stock.
- Trace the shape on tracing paper; cut out.
- Trace the pattern on card stock and cut out the shape.
- If you're using a die cut, cut the shape with a die-cut machine.
- Cut out the letters "R," "I," and "P" from the rub-on alphabet.
- Rub the letters on one side of the shape.
- Fold the shape into a box, using double-sided tape to secure it at the side and bottom.
- Glue a red rhinestone atop the dot on the "I." Rub all edges of the box with white chalk.
- Fill the box with Halloween candy and tie it closed with ribbon.