Treat your partygoers with a sack that's big enough to hold oodles of Halloween surprises.
1. From the bottom of bag, measure up 7 inches. Make a mark. Fold the top of the bag to the inside along the mark.
2. Cut eight lengths of one color streamer, each 11 inches long. Cut four lengths of the remaining color streamer, each 18 inches long.
3. For each of the short vertical streamers, overlap 1 inch of streamer inside the top of the bag. Staple in place. Fold the streamers over the bag top, bringing to the outside.
4. For the long horizontal streamers, glue the streamer ends to one side, alternating over and under the vertical streamer. Beginning with the top streamer, weave each one over and under the vertical streamers. Secure the ends with glue.
5. Glue the ends of the vertical streamers to the bottom of the sack. Let dry.