The 10 Best Watering Cans for Indoor and Outdoor Plants, According to Reviews
Whether you're just starting to hone your gardening skills or you have years of experience, you know that keeping both indoor and outdoor plants well watered is essential. With the right watering can by your side, it's easier to get into a regular watering routine, which is key to making sure your plants stay properly hydrated.
Watering cans come in many different designs that can be useful for a variety of situations. If you have small houseplants or pots displayed in hard-to-reach places, like a shelf or high window sill, a watering can with a long and narrow spout is a must. It can help reach the pots and get in between leaves to ensure minimal spillage. For outdoor plants or gardens, a watering can with a larger capacity and a stronger nozzle would offer the best coverage.
Each of the following high-quality watering cans offers specific advantages or aesthetics:
- Best-Rated: Bloem Watering Can
- Best Indoor: Haws Handy Indoor Plastic Watering Can
- Best Outdoor: Behrens Steel Watering Can
- Best Copper: Homarden Copper-Colored Watering Can
- Best Plant Mister: Offidix Glass Plant Mister
- Best Value: Novelty Indoor Watering Can
- Best Splurge: Blomus Limbo Watering Can
- Most Versatile: Qilebi Watering Can with Detachable Nozzle
- Best Set: Coka Watering Can with Plant Mister Spray Bottle
- Best Size: August Grove Teebar Metal Watering Can
To help you find the best watering can for your gardening needs, we combed through thousands of customer reviews on Amazon and Wayfair to find highly rated options. Below, shop the 10 best watering cans for delivering the moisture your plants require.