Perennials for SunEverLast dianthus
From a series of stunning reblooming dianthus to bold fall sedums, we'll show you what perennials are new and cool for sunny spots in your yard.
- Hardy, colorful coneflowers
- Easy, low-water sedums
- Heat-resistant, fragrant dianthus
- Long-blooming colorful perennial hibiscus
AnnualsBegonia 'Sparks Will Fly'
There are so many exciting new annuals out this year that we had to break them into two slideshows -- one for soft blue, pink, purple, and white varieties and another for sizzling red, orange, and yellow selections.
- Fragrant, heat-resistant sweet alyssums
- Bold, nonstop-blooming petchoas
- Stunning begonias
RosesEnglish rose England's Rose
What's more romantic than a rose? Don't miss our collection of gorgeous English, hybrid tea, floribunda, climbing, and shrub roses.
- Extra-easy shrub roses
- Lovely English roses with an old-fashioned look
Vegetables and HerbsDwarf, thornless raspberry 'Raspberry Shortcake'
This year's crop of new vegetables and herbs -- with varieties that bear more in a smaller space and offer better disease resistance -- makes it easier than ever to grow your food.
- A dwarf, thornless raspberry
- Delicious new tomatoes
- Colorful, healthful peppers
Perennials for ShadeCoralbells 'Fire Alarm'
Every year there's a host of new hostas, but we also feature amazing new coralbells, hellebores, and other top-notch shade-loving perennials.
- Deer-resistant coralbells in all kinds of colors
- Variegated, drought-resistant barrenwort
- Fun hostas like you've never seen