Enter the Country Gardens Magazine Garden Awards
Do you have a great country-style garden? This is your opportunity to get your garden featured in the pages of Country Gardens magazine.
We want to see your photos and hear the story behind your inspirational garden or garden room!
Only amateur gardeners are eligible to enter; participants cannot earn their living from gardening, landscaping, or interior design. Gardens that have received other national gardening honors or awards, or have been featured in a national magazine, are ineligible. Please retain an original copy of your complete entry for your records; materials will not be returned. Images from entries may be shared online.
Submissions must be received by September 30, 2020. Country Gardens editors will select three of the best gardens to feature in a future issue.
What to Send
Send us your name, address, and telephone number, as well as color photographs or digital photos of your garden, a rough landscape plan, and a brief description of your garden or garden room.
Where to Send It
- By Postal Mail: Garden Awards, Country Gardens, Code: WEB, 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, IA 50309-3023
- Online: Email your information and a link to your images in cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, etc.) to email@example.com
Tips For Making a Good Entry
- Send photos from only the one best season in your garden.
- Take your photos on a slightly cloudy day, or in the morning or evening.
- Show us the whole garden—don’t send close-ups of flowers.
- Limit your photos to the best ones. It’s not necessary to send more than 20 photos.