1. Prepare well-ventilated work space and put on gloves.
2. Spray pots and bases with base coat spray paint to thoroughly cover; let dry.
3. Fill tub about halfway with water.
4. Choose a few spray colors and lightly spray surface of water with 2-3 colors in a few spots.
5. Use stir sticks to lightly swirl the paints until they create a marbleized pattern.
6. Pick up dry painted pot and quickly dip into the water and pull out.
7. Place on cardboard or protected paper surface to dry.
8. Continue with additional pots, adding fresh paint and occasionally changing water if doing larger quantities of pots and bases.