continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut off the legs and most of the seat.
- Then, using screws, attach a piece of trim to what will be the top of the back of the seat. This gives you more surface area for attaching the chair to the wall. Paint as desired.
- Attach faucet handles to the top of the shelf to use for hanging bath gear.
- Add bumper pads to the back of the chair to keep it from scratching the wall.
- Finally, attach the chair to the wall by sinking screws through the trim piece into the studs. If studs aren't available, use anchors to keep the screws secure.