What You Need:
- Assorted dried materials, such as wheat, rye, oats, strawflowers, and baby's breath
- Sisal cording
- Florist's wire
- Craft scissors
General Garland Instructions:
1. Small clusters of material are wired together at the stems. Place the head of the second cluster over the stems of the first cluster and wire all the stems together.
2. Repeat, adding more clusters until the garland is complete. The head of each cluster should cover the stems of the previous cluster.
1. Cut a length of sisal cord the desired length of garland.
2. Divide the dried materials into small bunches and wire the stems of each bundle, placing flower or seed heads as closely together as possible. Trim the stems to about 4 inches.