- Wrap one wire wreath form with bias-cut ribbon. Secure ribbon ends together with needle and thread.
- Make a large bow with wire-edge ribbon. Secure bow with crafts wire and set aside.
- Cut remaining ribbon and fabric into 9-inch lengths, cutting diagonally to add dimension.
- Attach 9-inch ribbons randomly to the unwrapped wire wreath form using an overhand loop and filling spaces to create fullness.
- Place the covered wreath forms back to back. Using a needle and two strands of heavyweight thread, sew the wreath forms together.
- Attach bow, cookie cutter, and hanging loop with crafts wire.
See More Home Decor Crafts