What You Need
- 14 to 16-inch moss-covered wreath form
- 3/4-inch diameter gold
- Jingle bells (approximately 100-150, depending on the wreath size)
- Small pinecones, about 3/4 inch diameter (available at crafts and floral supply stores)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire (optional)
How to Make It
1. If the wreath will be hung, wrap a wire around the wreath form and make a loop for hanging. Cover the wire with bells as described below.
2. Divide the wreath into equal quadrants, marking off each section with pins. At each mark, glue three concentric rows of jingle bells to the wreath. Pack the bells tightly so they cover the moss. Glue pinecones to the remaining surface of the wreath.