We don't know about you, but our refrigerators are cluttered with mismatched magnets. To fix this unsightly problem, we decided to take matters into our own hands. These adorable hand-crafted wood-slice magnets reflect personality while holding up to their magnetic purpose.
What You'll Need:
- Wood slices
- Acrylic paint
- Rub-on decal transfers
- Popsicle stick
- Decoupage medium
- Wood glue
- Use a paintbrush to apply acrylic paint to a wood slice. Let dry.
- Apply decal transfer with a popsicle stick. Peel off the plastic film.
- Repeat with more decals, if desired.
- Use a paintbrush to seal the pattern with decoupage. Let dry.
- Secure a magnet to the back of the wood slice with wood glue.