DIY Wood-Slice Magnets
We don't know about you, but our refrigerators are cluttered with mismatched magnets. To fix this unsightly problem, we decided to take matters into our own hands. These adorable hand-crafted wood-slice magnets reflect personality while holding up to their magnetic purpose.
What You'll Need:
- Wood slices
- Acrylic paint
- Rub-on decal transfers
- Popsicle stick
- Decoupage medium
- Wood glue
- Use a paintbrush to apply acrylic paint to a wood slice. Let dry.
- Apply decal transfer with a popsicle stick. Peel off the plastic film.
- Repeat with more decals, if desired.
- Use a paintbrush to seal the pattern with decoupage. Let dry.
- Secure a magnet to the back of the wood slice with wood glue.