- Floating frame
- Adhesive-back fabrics in coordinating solids and patterns
- Rich pigment ink
- Assorted papers
- Paper cutter or nonstick scissors
- Double-stick tape
Instructions for Paper and Fabric Collage
- Cut adhesive-back fabric to fit inside the frame with space all around the edges. Center and apply it to the inside of the frame back, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut another piece of fabric smaller than the first and layer it on top of the bigger piece.
- Stamp designs on various pieces of paper, repeating motifs if desired.
- Layer the paper elements over the fabric pieces, securing with double-stick tape.
Popular in Fabric Paper ProjectsPrev Next
All Topics in Fabric Paper Projects