- Free clip art on the Internet for a pattern
- Signmaking vinyl from a signmaking store (one that creates logos for delivery cars)
- Crafts knife
- Cutting mat
- Graphite paper
- Place signmaking vinyl faceup on a hard surface, then put graphite paper facedown on it. Set your pattern on top of the graphite paper, trace, and cut out using the crafts knife.
- Remove the white backing from the signmaking paper, dip the cut vinyl in a bowl of water, and "float" the vinyl shape into place.
- Rub a soft cloth over the vinyl to secure it to the surface.
- The moisture under the vinyl will evaporate and leave the design stuck tight.
Popular in Fabric Paper Projects
All Topics in Fabric Paper Projects