DIY Copper Lampshade
In the Shade
Just like throw pillows or houseplants, lampshades are an easy and inexpensive revamp to a room. With our DIY copper lampshade, you can stay on trend without even buying a new shade! Although the change may be small, it will elevate your space with chic metallic sparkle. Follow along with our step-by-step instructions below.
- Copper foil tape, various widths
- Make sure your lampshade is clean and dust-free.
- Peel backing from the copper foil tape and apply in desired design. Copper foil tape works best for this project. Use scissors to create shapes and patterns, as well as clean lines.
- Smooth edges with your finger.
- Return lampshade to lamp.