Like many decor trends, the latest craze in interior design stems from what you've been seeing in your closet. Making their way from runway to hallway, dark floral motifs are just what you need to feel that garden glow no matter the time of year. From bold walls to tabletop vases, deep, moody floral prints are the feminine touch you've been looking for.
We love that this pattern can be as loud or as understated as you want -- but once you start, it may be hard to stop. To flourish your floral-filled dreams, we've collected a few of our favorite homeowner Pins that nail the trend. Start your inspiration board now!
continue reading below
1. Make a statement in the dining room with a wall of dark florals.
2. For a cost-friendly floral fix, pick your favorite print and frame it!
3. Velvet, jewel tones, and floral art make for a luxurious living room.
4. Look to your staircase for a twist on the trend.
5. DIY desks have never looked so glam.
6. Opt for a minimalist approach with a silhouette print.
7. This bedroom has us dreaming in feminine florals.
8. Bathe your bathroom in dark florals for a standout statement.
9. Pillows are a great way to try the trend with low commitment.
10. This larger-than-life mural is for truly daring homeowners.
11. And a dark floral centerpiece is timeless and sophisticated.