- Use the decorative-edge scissors to cut the scrapbook paper in half diagonally, forming two triangles. Trim the remaining straight edges of each triangle with the scissors.
- Place the triangles together, wrong sides facing, with the edges slightly off-center to expose the wrong side of the paper at the corners. Hot-glue the triangles together.
- Overlap the short edges of the triangle to create the desired-size cone; hot-glue in place.
- Glue the 1-inch-wide ribbon around the center of the cone.
- Tie the 1/4-inch-wide ribbon into a bow, and glue to the center front of the wider ribbon.
More: Ever After Tabletops