continue reading below
- Cut a card from two-tone card stock, and fold with the darker side facing out.
- Sand the edges of the card front.
- Mat metal mailbox letters on the lighter side of a scrap piece of card stock, emboss them around the edges with a stylus, and adhere them to the card.
- Paint the heart charm to match the card and allow it to dry.
- Wrap ribbon around the card front.
- Attach the charm using a safety pin.
Sources: Two-tone card stock, mailbox letters, paint, ribbon, jump rings, and safety pins by Making Memories.