continue reading below
- Unfold the card base and cut two long horizontal slits on the front panel.
- Insert a rectangle of fabric paper through the slits and machine-stitch in place.
- Cut a small slit along the fold.
- Thread a silver buckle onto a length of ribbon, and wrap ribbon from the front, around the card, and through the slit, tying the ribbon ends to secure the buckle in the center of the card.
- Add a printed tag using a jump ring and attach punched tissue-paper flowers using brads.
Sources: Fabric paper by K&Company. Tag and ribbon by Making Memories. Flower punch by Marvy Uchida. Buckle by Li'l Davis Design. Brads by Creative Imaginations.