- Mat the card insert with patterned paper and add a scrap of contrasting patterned paper to the top.
- Paint the circular and heart-shape brads with off-white acrylic paint; let dry.
- Use the heart-shape brad to attach wide grosgrain ribbon to the top of the card insert.
- Secure flowers to the card with the circular brad.
- Add rub-on words below the flowers.
- Wrap a pink ribbon around the lower flap of the card and then place a rubber sticker and ribbon-threaded label holder on top.
Sources: Patterned paper by Keeping Memories Alive. Matchbook-style card, envelope, card stock, flowers, ribbon, rub-ons, label holder, brads, and rubber sticker by Making Memories. Acrylic Paint by Delta. Wide grosgrain ribbon by MJM Trim.