Scraps of bright print fabric are perfect for hiding unsightly tissue packs. Make them to match your room, your car, or your office.
- Scrap of bright print fabric
- 3x5" tissue packet
Assemble Tissue-Pack Cover
- From bright print, cut three 3-1/2x5-1/2" rectangles.
- With right side of fabric up, fold one long edge of a print rectangle under 1-1/2"; press. Repeat with a second rectangle.
- With right sides facedown, overlap folded edges of rectangles 1/2". Place remaining rectangle right side up on your work surface, then position overlapped rectangles on top so right sides are together; pin.
- Using a 1/4" seam, sew together and turn right side out to complete tissue-pack cover. Insert tissue packet through opening.