This delicate handbag will get admiring glances hanging from your shoulder. The detailed vintage style complements both fancy and casual wear.
What you'll need:
- 1-1/2 yards of 3/4-inch-wide olive green double-face satin ribbon
- 17x10-inch piece of pink embroidered fabric for bag
- 2 yards of narrow light green scroll gimp
- 17x9-3/4-inch piece of pink satin for lining
- Matching sewing threads
- Pink heart-shape bead
- Cut three 17-inch lengths of ribbon. Pin one ribbon length 3 inches from a long edge of the bag fabric; sew in place. Overlap the first ribbon length by 1/16 inch and sew a second ribbon in place. In the same manner sew a third ribbon length. Sew scroll gimp along the top edge of the third ribbon.