What You Need:
- Photo: horizontal 5 x 7 inches
- Card stock: cream and light purple
- Paper: pink toile-pattern
- Tools: craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil; computer/printer or black fine-and medium-tip pens; lettering template and pink marker/pencil (optional); pocket template
- Adhesive: wet or dry
- Embellishments: "A" and "love" stickers; metal key; square metal bead; twine
- Computer-print or handwrite the title and journaling along the bottom edge of a piece of 8-1/2 x 11-inch cream card stock. Or use a lettering template and a pink marker or pencil to write "life" on the page before adding the rest of the title and journaling.
- Adhere the cream card stock to a sheet of light purple card stock, 2-1/2 inch down from the top edge and flush with the left edge as shown.
- Trace the pocket template onto pink toile-pattern paper and cut out. Assemble the pocket and wrap each end of a 19-inch-length of twine around the bottom of the pocket twice, running the twine ends through a square metal bead each time. Secure one of the ends by wrapping it around the bead once. Adhere the pocket in the top left corner of the cream card stock, 1/2 inch from the top and left edges. Affix the "love" sticker near the top edge of the pocket as shown. Affix a key to the inside of the pocket.
Sources: Patterned paper by Anna Griffin. Computer fonts are Champagne (journaling) by Twopeasinabucket.com, Vincent ("living" and "in love") by P22, and Myriad Bold ("life") by Adobe. Sticker by Teri Martin for Creative Imaginations ("a"). Pocket template by Deluxe Designs. Key by Li'l Davis Designs. Design by Ali Edwards.