What You Need:Profile fun animal pictures with this kid-inspired scrapbook page.
- Photo: vertical 5 x 7 inches
- Card stock: cream, yellow, and light orange
- Tools: computer/printer or black fine-tip pen; 1/8 inch anywhere hole punch; eyelet setter; hammer or rubber mallet; sewing machine and thread; craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesive: wet or dry
- Embellishments: two mesh heart eyelets; 1-5/8-inch square handmade book
1. Computer-print or handwrite the journaling near the top right corner of a sheet of cream card stock, leaving room on the left side for the photo. Zigzag-stitch along the top edge of the page with orange thread.
2. Mat the photo with yellow card stock and adhere near the top left corner of the page. Print the title on a piece of yellow card stock and trim to 3/4 x 8-1/2 inches. Cut a 5/8 x 8-1/2-inch strip of light orange card stock and adhere near the bottom of the page. Adhere the yellow title strip above the orange strip.
3. Cut a 1/4 x 3-1/4-inch strip of orange card stock for the book holder. Place the strip at an angle near the bottom right corner of the page -- allowing a little extra room for the thickness of the tiny book -- and punch a hole through each end of the strip and the page beneath it. Set an eyelet in each hole and tuck the book under the strip.