A simple smile from a child is all
you need to make this scrapbook page
- Photo: vertical 5 x 7 inches
- Card stock: maroon, rust, orange, and kraft
- Tools: computer/printer or black fine-tip pen; 1-3/4-inch circle punch; craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesive: wet or dry
- Embellishments: 1-7/8-inch round metal-rim tag; 3/4 x 3-3/4-inch silver metal strip
1. Cut three strips in varying widths and lengths from rust, orange, and kraft card stock. Arrange the strips on a sheet of maroon card stock and adhere as shown. Mount the photo on top of the strips.
2. Cut a 2-3/8 x 1-3/8 inches and a 3-1/2 x 1-3/8-inch piece of kraft card stock and a 2-1/2 x 1-3/8-inch piece of rust card stock. Arrange the pieces near the bottom of the page and adhere, leaving a gap between the two colors.
3. Adhere a metal strip near the bottom of the page, centering it between the two kraft pieces. Cut two small strips of orange card stock and affix them on each end of the metal strip. Computer-print or handwrite the message, a name, and an age on a piece of orange card stock. Punch or cut out with a circle punch or template and adhere to the metal-rim tag.