Easy Ribbon-Weave Headband
Liven up any outfit with a ribbon-accented headband. Make the easy hair accessory with our free crochet instructions.
Skill Level: Easy
- Brilliant from Patons (Art. 246103) 69% acrylic, 19% nylon, 12% polyester; 1-1/4 oz. (50 g); 166 yds. (152 m); DK weight
- 1 ball #03143 Blue Shimmer
Hook and Extras
- Size F/5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 3 yards of 3/8-inch-wide black ribbon
- 5 sts and 2 rows = 1 inch (2.5 cm) in pat. Take time to check your gauge.
Ch 50. Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook--counts as 2 dc; *ch 1, sk ch, dc in next ch; rep from * to end; turn. Row 2: Ch 4--counts as dc and ch-1; *dc in next dc, ch 1; rep from * across, ending with dc in 3rd ch of turning ch. Fasten off. Lace ribbon in and out of ch-1 sps along each row. Trim ends of ribbon evenly.