1. Using the box lid as a guide, cut the papers to fit the lid top. Glue the papers together using a glue stick. Glue the papers on the lid. Add a sticker to each corner.
2. To add eyelets on the lid sides, measure and make a mark every 1/2 inch. Use a paper punch to make a hole over each mark. Using an eyelet tool, add an eyelet to every hole.
3. To make butterfly, form two marble-size clay balls and two slightly larger balls. Flatten each ball. Press the edges of the two large clay balls together to make the wing tops. Press the edges of the two small clay balls together for the wing bottoms. Press the tops and bottoms together. Roll a marble-size ball from black clay. Shape into a rope for the butterfly body. Press into place.
4. Fold the wire in half. Shape each end into a coil. Press the antennae into the top of the butterfly's head. Press eyelets into wings to make dots. Place the butterfly on a cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake according to the manufacturer's directions. Let cool.
5. Hot-glue the butterfly to the center of the box lid. Add two or three floral stickers by the butterfly.