- White spray primer
- Acrylic paint in desired color
- Papers in several colors
- Paper punch
- Decoupage medium
- Glass or plastic liner (optional)
- In a well-ventilated work area, spray paint bowls with primer. Let dry.
- Paint the bowl in the desired color. Let dry.
- Cut paper strips and squares. Punch circles with paper punch.
- Paint decoupage medium onto the bowl and arrange the paper shapes on the bowl.
- Paint two more coats of decoupage over the bowl.
- Place a glass or plastic liner in the bowl if using it for food.
Popular in 1 Hour Projects