- Black spray paint
- Plastic foam balls, such as Styrofoam
- Thick white crafts glue
- Seeds such as split peas, red kidney beans, navy beans, black beans, and lentils
- Sprigs of bittersweet
- In a well-ventilated work area, cover the surface with newspaper.
- Spray-paint the foam balls black and let them dry.
- Cover a small area of each ball with glue. Place beans on the glued area -- trying to keep them in horizontal rows. Allow each section to dry before starting a new area.
- Place the seed ball in a cornucopia and tuck in the sprigs of bittersweet to fill.
Popular in 1 Hour Projects