1. To make clay black beads, place silver seed beads on a piece of waxed paper. Shape 10 small balls (slightly larger than a pea) from black clay. Roll each clay ball in beads, allowing the silver beads to stick randomly in clay as shown in Photo A. Gently poke a hole in the center of each bead with an opened paper clip as shown in Photo B; move the clip in a small circular motion to enlarge the opening. Set finished clay beads on baking dish.
2. To make the white beads, shape 10 balls from white clay. Slightly flatten each bead. Press a black seed bead in the center of each flattened side. Gently poke a hole in each bead's center at the narrow edge; move the paper clip in a small circular motion to enlarge the opening. Set beads on baking dish.
3. Bake the beads in the oven according to the manufacturer's instructions. Let cool.
4. To make the earrings cut two 2-inch-long pieces of silver wire. Using pliers make a tiny loop in one end, placing on the earring wire before closing. Thread a white, flat silver, and black bead on each wire. Thread on three silver seed beads. Clip wire ends, leaving 1/4 inch at each end. Use pliers to shape a spiral at each wire end.
5. To make a bracelet cut a piece of beading elastic 4 inches longer than desired length. Thread clay beads on elastic, alternating the colors. Before knotting the elastic ends, check the fit. Add or remove beads for fit. Knot ends; trim excess.