1. To make a blue S bead, cut a 12-inch piece of wire; fold it in half. Place the cup hook in the drill as a bit. Place the wire loop over the hook. Tape wire ends to a work surface; crank the drill handle as shown in Photo A. Use pliers to shape ends into coils that form an S.
2. To make a red loop bead, cut a 5-inch length of wire. Wrap the center of the wire around a round pencil three times; remove from pencil. Gently pull loops slightly apart and flatten. Form wire ends into open loops.
3. To make a twisted yellow bead, cut a 12-inch piece of wire. Fold it in half. Place the fold of the wire in the drill; turn to twist. Wrap the center of the wire around a round pencil five times; remove. Gently pull loops apart. Use pliers to tuck wire ends into bead center.
4. To make a green bead, cut a 4-inch length of wire. Wrap around a toothpick to shape.
5. To make a purple spiral bead, cut a 10-inch length of wire. Wrap the wire around a pencil three times as shown in Photo B. Use pliers to shape the ends into loops as in Photo C.
6. Cut short pieces of red wire to attach the beads to the O rings. NOTE: For the yellow, green, and purple beads, the red wire is threaded through the bead before the end loops are shaped. To attach the S bead, shape red wire into O shapes. Pinch the wire end loops closed with pliers.
1. Cut five 3-inch lengths of 26-gauge blue metallic wire. Bend a 7/16-inch O ring in half. Wind the center of the O ring tightly with wire as shown in Photo A. Use pliers to pinch down the wire ends.
2. Cut five 12-inch lengths of golden beading wire. Fold wire in half. To join the 7/16-inch and 3/8-inch rings, thread the wire loop through one end of the 7/16-inch O ring. Thread the ends through the loop and tighten to secure. Wrap the wires around both rings several times. Thread three seed beads on wire. Join the 3/8-inch ring to another 7/16-inch ring as before, threading the loose ends back through the beads. Cut the wire if needed.
3. Try on the bracelet. Add or remove O rings to fit. For closure string a golden bead and seed bead on the end of the bracelet, opposite a 7/16-inch ring.
1. Cut 4-inch lengths of wire, six from 18-gauge wire and four from 22-gauge wire.
2. To join O rings stack two together. Thread one 4-inch length of wire through the rings. Centering the wire wrap it around the rings twice, below. Trim each wire end to 1 inch. Gently pull the rings apart to lie flat.
3. Use needle-nose pliers to bend the wire ends into spirals as shown in Photo A.
4. Continue linking O rings until the desired bracelet length is achieved.
5. Before attaching the closure try on the bracelet. Add or remove beads to fit. To make a closure cut a 2-inch-long piece of 18-gauge wire. Fold it in half. Shape the open ends into a ring, closing it around one end O ring. Use pliers to fold the other end into a hook.