1. Flatten the leather crimp bead firmly on one end of the lacing. Attach the spring ring.
2. Thread 3 mm crimp bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, candy cane bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, and 3 mm crimp bead. Position candy cane bead in center of lacing. Flatten crimp beads on each side of silver beads.
3. Attach the leather crimp bead on other end; flatten firmly. Attach the split ring to the square part of the flattened crimp bead.
1. Thread wire through a crimp bead, clasp, and back through bead; flatten crimp bead.
2. String beads in the following repeating order: 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 1 peridot stone bead Repeat for half the distance of the bracelet. String 1 peridot bead, 1 E bead, and 1 peridot bead. Repeat the first pattern.
3. Thread a crimp bead on end. Pass wire through jump ring and back through crimp bead in opposite direction; flatten. Trim the excess wire.
1. Place beads on two headpins as follows: 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead 1 Bali sterling silver shell 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead Clip headpin to 3/8 inch and bend at a 90-degree angle. Curve end into a loop using pliers. Leave an open space, attach to bracelet, and close.
2. For next headpin thread beads as follows: 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead 1--4 mm square orange glass bead 1--4 mm orange crystal bead 1--2.5 mm round silver bead
3. Fill two more headpins, adding the remaining beads as you wish.
4. Attach the beaded headpins to the bracelet, alternating orange and silver.
5. Attach a clasp to one end of chain and a jump ring to the other.