Beaded Wineglass Charms
Wrapping your stemware with jewelry looks elegant and helps your companions remember which glass is theirs.
- 3/4-inch-circumference wire hoops
- Round-nose pliers
- Assorted glass beads
- 1-1/2-inch golden headpins
- Wire cutters
- Large wire hoop
1. To make a dozen wineglass charms, choose 12 wire hoops. Bend the straight end of each wire hoop into a hook using the round-nose pliers.
2. Select beads for each charm and begin threading beads on headpins. Trim wire down with wire cutters to 3/8 inch. Bend the end of the headpin into a loop using the round-nose pliers. Slip each beaded headpin onto a small wire hoop.
3. When finished thread all beaded charms onto one large wire hoop and bend the straight end of the large wire hoop into a hook using the round-nose pliers.