1. Gather the supplies listed, above.
2. Cut the beading wire to the length instructed in the project directions.
3. Thread a crimp bead on one end of beading wire, pass wire through the end of the desired clasp, and run wire back through the crimp bead in the opposite direction. (Note: The crimping tool has two notches, one to flatten the crimp bead and one to round out the flattened crimp.) Flatten the crimp bead firmly with a crimping tool.
4. Squeeze crimp bead again to round out the bead. Trim the end with wire cutters if needed.
5. After the wire is beaded, repeat Step 3 to attach the remaining piece of clasp.
6. Cut the wire ends close to the crimp beads and tuck the ends into the adjacent beads.