Foliage and a nature-inspired color scheme add charm to this deck.
- Upright materials, such as lattice, offer a good place to suspend window boxes or hanging baskets.
- Instead of building an overhead structure, put outdoor fabric to use by creating a simple canopy for sun protection.
- Decorative elements adorn a back wall, creating a focal point.
- Vertical lengths of lattice stand-in for a more obtrusive fence.
- Turned at an angle, flooring supplies a visual counterpoint to the deck's otherwise straightforward geometry.
Beautiful Deck Pictures
Planning a new deck or a deck makeover? Browse these pictures of beautiful decks to find inspiration for materials,...
Before and After Deck Makeovers
Add new life to a ho-hum deck with these fun makeover ideas.
Choose the Right Material: Decking
A new deck both boosts home value and ramps up your yard's fun factor. Not sure how to choose among the many types...
14 Ways to Improve Your Deck
Enjoy the outdoors on a well-appointed deck. These 14 ideas will add style, function, and comfort to any deck.
20 Ways to Upgrade Your Deck
Is your deck looking drained and dull? Give it a refreshing boost with these easy updates.
13 Tips to Make Your Deck More Private
Turn your deck into a private, relaxing retreat with these simple tips.
Deck Decor Ideas
These deck decorating ideas show you how easy it is to transform your deck into an outdoor living space that reflec...
Transform your deck into a relaxing and restful retreat. Gather the ideas and inspiration you need to get your proj...