A small circular space connected to a house supplies a perfect spot to read and rest.
- A wood floor offers textural and color contrasts with the stone base.
- Railings may not be necessary for decks located a few feet above grade.
- Decorative metal lanterns repeat the gentle curve of the deck space.
- Since this deck has no railing, a series of containers planted with vigorous blooms and foliage provides a less formal edge to the space.
- Tall grasses (planted in containers) screen the view and complement the color of the wood floor.
Beautiful Deck Pictures
Planning a new deck or a deck makeover? Browse these pictures of beautiful decks to find inspiration for materials,...
Before and After Deck Makeovers
Add new life to a ho-hum deck with these fun makeover ideas.
Choose the Right Material: Decking
A new deck both boosts home value and ramps up your yard's fun factor. Not sure how to choose among the many types...
14 Ways to Improve Your Deck
Enjoy the outdoors on a well-appointed deck. These 14 ideas will add style, function, and comfort to any deck.
20 Ways to Upgrade Your Deck
Is your deck looking drained and dull? Give it a refreshing boost with these easy updates.
13 Tips to Make Your Deck More Private
Turn your deck into a private, relaxing retreat with these simple tips.
Deck Decor Ideas
These deck decorating ideas show you how easy it is to transform your deck into an outdoor living space that reflec...
Transform your deck into a relaxing and restful retreat. Gather the ideas and inspiration you need to get your proj...