Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- Makes: servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 8 mins 325°F
- Cook: 25 mins
- 1/3 cup peeled garlic cloves (24 cloves; 2 to 3 bulbs)
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 12 ounce package Hawaiian sweet rolls or dinner rolls (6 rolls)
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese (2 oz.)
- Olive oil
- In a heavy small saucepan, combine garlic, broth, and wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, over medium heat about 25 minutes or until garlic is tender and 1/3 cup of the liquid remains. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place rolls (do not separate rolls) in a greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Cut an X about 1/2 inch deep into the top of each roll; spread each roll open slightly. Spoon garlic cloves and shredded cheese into the openings in rolls, pressing each down lightly. Drizzle broth mixture over rolls. Brush outsides of rolls with olive oil.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (Cheesy Garlic Rolls)
- Per serving:
- 181 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 21 mg chol. ,
- 275 mg sodium ,
- 19 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
Mastering the turkey basics can be tricky. Even experienced cooks get nervous when it's time to prepare Thanksgivin...
Make-Ahead Holiday Side Dishes
Preparing holiday side dishes shouldn't be stressful. Make-ahead methods and shortcut ingredients make easy work of...
Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizers
Overwhelmed by holiday-meal prep? Get a head start by making delicious and easy holiday appetizers now. By doing a...
Easy-to-Make Place Cards and Napkin Rings for a Thanksgiving Table
Craft these easy DIY place card holders and fall table decorations to designate spots at the Thanksgiving dinner ta...
Creative Fall Centerpieces Featuring Natural Elements
Let nature inspire your next centerpiece. These fall arrangements include gourds, flowers, fall leaves, nuts, and m...
Effortless Napkins for Thanksgiving
Use these beautiful Thanksgiving napkin folding ideas to celebrate fall and family. With ideas for color schemes, s...
Easy Thanksgiving Tabletop Crafts
Our thanksgiving table crafts will set the decor for any occasion. Whether it's a feast for the whole family or a s...
11 Shortcut Thanksgiving Recipes from Sara Foster
From easy appetizers to beautiful desserts, these Thanksgiving recipes from Sara Foster are filled with make-ahead...