Fizzy Mint-Chocolate Soda
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 4 teaspoons creme de menthe or chocolate-mint flavor
- 1 mint-chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups carbonated water or cream soda, chilled
- Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate syrup, then 1 teaspoon of the liqueur into each of four tall glasses. Add 2 scoops (1/2 cup) of mint-chocolate chip ice cream to each glass. Add 2 more teaspoons of chocolate syrup to each glass. Slowly pour 1/2 cup carbonated water or cream soda into each glass for fizz. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Omit the liqueur.
Nutrition Facts (Fizzy Mint-Chocolate Soda)
- Per serving:
- 245 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 26 mg chol. ,
- 84 mg sodium ,
- 33 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 4 g pro.
Cooking with Beer
Incorporate your favorite brew into these flavorful recipes. The rich taste of beer intensifies during cooking and...
How to Make Irish Soda Bread
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day by savoring a warm piece of Irish Soda Bread straight out of the oven. Here's our yummi...
Easy Buffet Party Idea: Baked Potato Bar
A serve-yourself potato bar is the easiest buffet party to throw. It's affordable, quick to assemble, and your part...
How to Pair Beer and Food
Game-day gatherings, backyard BBQs, and casual parties of all kinds demand good beer and good food. Get to know bee...
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these fresh takes on traditional Irish recipes, including shepherd's pie, corned b...
St. Patrick's Day Craft Ideas
Celebrate the spirit of St. Patrick's Day by making creative crafts with your kids! They'll love putting on a lepre...
How to Wear Green for St. Patrick's Day
Americans often wear green on March 17 in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Don't have any green shirts in your closet? C...
St. Patrick's Day Ideas
This March 17, celebrate all St. Patrick's Day has to offer with our fun St. Patrick's Day ideas. We've complied a...