Chocolate Stout Shake
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup chocolate stout beer or stout beer
- 1/2 cup prepared chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 gallon vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 purchased chocolate-and-nut-covered pretzel rods (optional)
- In a small saucepan heat beer and chocolate topping until warm and combined. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine ice cream and milk, half at a time. Cover and blend until combined. Divide ice cream mixture among 8 glasses. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and, if desired, serve with chocolate-covered pretzel rods. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate Stout Shake)
- Per serving:
- 436 kcal ,
- 25 g fat
- (16 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 139 mg chol. ,
- 122 mg sodium ,
- 46 g carb. ,
- 32 g sugar ,
- 7 g pro.
Cooking with Beer
Incorporate your favorite brew into these recipes with beer. The rich taste of beer intensifies during cooking and...
How to Make Irish Soda Bread
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day by savoring a warm piece of Irish Soda Bread straight out of the oven. Here's our yummi...
Easy Buffet Party Idea: Baked Potato Bar
A serve-yourself potato bar is the easiest buffet party to throw. It's affordable, quick to assemble, and your part...
How to Pair Beer and Food
Game-day gatherings, backyard BBQs, and casual parties of all kinds demand good beer and good food. Get to know bee...
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these fresh takes on traditional Irish recipes, including shepherd's pie, corned b...
St. Patrick's Day Craft Ideas
Celebrate the spirit of St. Patrick's Day by making creative crafts with your kids! They'll love putting on a lepre...
How to Wear Green for St. Patrick's Day
Americans often wear green on March 17 in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Don't have any green shirts in your closet? C...
St. Patrick's Day Ideas
This March 17, celebrate all St. Patrick's Day has to offer with our fun St. Patrick's Day ideas. We've complied a...