Give your girls a gift that's fit to be tied: a bow, of course! Start with their favorite color of fabric, then add glitzy gold ribbon to really glam them up.
- 1-3/8 x 7-1/2-inch wool felt strip
- 1-3/8 x 4-inch wool felt strip
- 1-5/8 x 2-1/2-inch wool felt rectangle
- 7 x 3/4-inch glitter ribbon (optional)
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Metal alligator hair clip
- Hot-glue the short ends of the 1-3/8 x 7-1/2-inch wool felt strip together to make a loop.
- Pinch loop in center, centering glued seam at back; hot-glue front and back together to make loops.
- Cut a V-shape notch on each end of the 1-3/8 x 4-inch wool felt strip using scissors. Hot-glue pinched portion of bow loops to center top of notched wool strip.
- Wrap the 1-5/8 x 2-1/2-inch wool felt piece around center of bow and hot-glue on back.
- Hot-glue a metal alligator hair clip to the back of the bow.
Pretty Cupcakes for Bridal and Baby Showers
Make the most of these special occasions by serving lovely cupcakes custom-crafted for the guest of honor. We've go...
Sweet Bridal Shower Party Ideas
Calling all bridesmaids! Throw the blushing bride-to-be a shower that's as memorable as the big day. With inventive...
Throw an unforgettable bridal shower for the bride-to-be with beautiful shower decorations, creative invitations, a...
Make any mom-to-be feel special by throwing her a fun and unique baby shower -- we have great ideas for cute decora...
Planning a Bridal Shower
Wow the bride -- and your guests -- by planning a fabulously memorable wedding shower.
11 Fun Ideas for Decorating a Cake with Candy
Make a birthday cake or other special day cake oh-so-adorable with candies! Cookbook author and stylist Libbie Summ...
Awesome Party Tricks Under $8 That Will Change Your Entertaining Forever
Fruity ice cubes, cheap homemade banners, and more: Here are 15 stylish (and easy) tricks for making your bash the...