Pumpkin Seed Breadsticks
- Makes: 24 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 8 mins to 10 mins 425°F per batch
- 1 13 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 - 3 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds, plain sesame seeds, and/or black sesame seeds,
- Coarse salt or salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease two large baking sheets. Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Using your hands, shape dough into a 12x9-inch rectangle. Brush the dough with some of the egg. Sprinkle with seeds and lightly sprinkle with salt. Use a floured long knife or floured pizza cutter to cut dough crosswise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Place strips on prepared baking sheets. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Makes about 24 breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin Seed Breadsticks)
- Per serving:
- 39 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 9 mg chol. ,
- 75 mg sodium ,
- 6 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 0 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
From traditional pumpkin pie recipes to elegant and creative variations (such as pumpkin pie pudding, cheesecake, a...
Think outside the box when it's time for pumpkin recipes! Sure, there's pumpkin pie—but pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin...
How to Make Pumpkin Pie from a Pumpkin
Pick up a pumpkin or two and make an amazing homemade pumpkin pie. You will love the fresh, full flavor of baking w...
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
These savory pumpkin recipes deserve just as much room on your holiday menu as pumpkin dessert recipes. In these di...
Luscious Pumpkin Desserts
With classic pumpkin desserts like pumpkin pie and new favorites like pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cupcakes, o...
Warm and Cozy Fall Desserts
If you ask us, our best fall desserts are always in season. But these served-warm treats—boasting pumpkin, chocolat...